Wednesday 1 June 2011

No More Bikinis for Hot Kareena | A big heartbreak for all Kareena fans

This sizzling Kareena Kapoor has never before looked so fit, the actress lately has been flaunting her zero figure that can carry any outfit easily. Her awesome looks and perfect figure is making everyone jealous specially among her main competitors Katrina Kaif & Priyanka Chopra.

Watch hot pictures, Biography, Filmography , News and more on Kareena here:
Kareena is thrilled that she has beaten one of her arch rivals Priyanka Chopra as the hottest bikini babe at a contest held as People voted for Kareena’s bikini look in Tashan over PC’s in Dostana. I am very proud of Tashan irrespective of it’s boxoffice results. My bikini scene was the most talked about scene in 2008 while my size-zero figure made it to Parliament and the national economy!
Right now my diary is filled up till 2010. There’s no space for even a runaway marriage. Kareena has in fact decided to gift her mom much more than just a new home. She has made her mom a New Year promise. “No more bikini shots for me. I mean I’m very happy with the kind of attention and adulation I got for getting into a bikini in Tashan. And I wasn’t uncomfortable wearing it. Why should I be? I’ve the physique to carry it off. But that’s it. My mother didn’t like me in a bikini. Also the kind of work that I’m doing now in 3 Idiots or Renzil d’Silva’s film doesn’t require that kind of exposure.”
Kareena who created Ripples in Tashan with her bikini act is no longer willing to give in to the pressures of looking fit. Wearing a bikini is tough as her mom doesn’t approve her bikini image.
  • However the actress is not going to give up wearing a bikini completely, the actress apparently will be seen wearing a bikini …if not on screen, then definitely during holidays with Saifu. So all the Kareena fans, I guess you all can do without seeing her in a Bikini for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment